I spent my day today listening to Christmas music and putting up my tree. I absolutely love this time of year. This December I’ll be counting down the days until Christmas with my Selfridges beauty advent calendar.
I’m a sucker for snuggly clothes, I live in comfy clothes throughout December. These Joules fluffy socks are my absolute favourite. I’ve had them for years!
I think beauty advent calendars are such an amazing idea. Especially for makeup lovers like myself. There’s such a wide range to chose from; nail polish ones, lipstick ones, candle ones or general beauty ones. I went for the Selfridges beauty one this year and so far I’m absolutely in love with everything that I’ve got! There are still some available if you look online at eBay.
The advent calendar includes:
- Deborah Lippmann Cuticle Oil 8ml
- Lord & Berry Travel Cheek Crayon
- Rodial Super Acid Rush Peel 20ml
- Quai Finishing Creme 0.5oz
- Blink Brow Exfoliator
- St Tropez Gradual Tan Tinted Body Lotion 50ml
- Eylure Lash 101
- This Works Pillow Spray
- Beauty blender liner designer
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream (3 colour options)
- Eve Lom Cleanser
- Dr Roebucks Deluxe Face 20ml
- It Cosmetics Brow Power Eyebrow Pencil 0.7g
- Cowshed Soothing Hand Cream 50m
- Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Gel Mask 30ml
- Eyko Deluxe Black Magic Mascara
- Erborian CC Cream
- Omorovicza Refining Facial Polisher
- CoverFX Mattifying Primer 5ml
- Tweerzerman Clipper
- Caudalie Vinosource Moisturising Sorbet 15ml
- Molton Brown Rhubarb & Rose Shower Gel 100ml
- 3INA The Pen Eyeliner
- Dr Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Extra Strength (3 sachets)
It’s such an amazing range of products and is probably worth way more than the £75 cost!!
Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed this post! Let me know what you think in the comments below.
Love, Estelle X