I rarely ever stick to my new years resolutions, but I’m hoping that’ll be different this year and I’ll make 2017 my best year yet. This year I’ve tried to set more achievable goals! What are your new year resolutions? I’d love to add some more that I haven’t thought of.
- Be more active. Get fitter. I’m not going to tell myself ‘go to the gym everyday’ because I know that’s never going to happen, I get too busy and once I’ve missed one day I think ‘oh I’ll just start again next week’ and its a never-ending cycle. But I do want to get fitter. If this means getting off the bus one stop earlier, doing a few home exercises, then it’ll be a much more doable change.
- Read more books. I love reading but I only seem to read when I’ve got breaks from university, for example on summer/christmas holidays. There’s nothing better than getting into a good book and being oblivious to everything around me.
- Stop procrastinating. I’m not too bad with procrastination, but if there’s a job I don’t like doing, then I’ll put it off and put it off and busy myself doing other things.
- Blog more. Blogging is probably my main hobby, I enjoy doing it so much. But since I’ve been back at university I’ve barely spent any time doing it. I’m hoping to change this in 2017, I’ve got so many ideas about the direction I want to take my blog in and I’m excited to get back into doing it.
- Get more confident. I’ve got no idea how I’m going to achieve this, I’m already a lot more comfortable in my own skin than I used to be – but I’d love to not care at all what anyone thinks of me. (My curveball resolution).
- Travel more. Instead of spending most of my money on nights out or buying myself things, I’d love to travel more to see new places, to get lifetime experiences.
And they’re all of my new year resolutions! Hopefully I’ll stick to them. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed this post!! Don’t forget to subscribe so you get emailed whenever I publish a new post.
Love, Estelle X