I’m guilty of having too many things to do and it turns into absolute chaos 90% of the time. I’ve tried and tested different ways to stay organised, to help make my life run a bit smoother.
- Start your day off by spending 10 minutes thinking & noting down what you have to do (mentally or a physical to do list). This will keep you motivated and ensure you don’t forget anything.
- A tidy life is a tidy mind. If you have clutter everywhere it’s going to be difficult to keep everything organised.
- Don’t get clogged up, if you have to do too many things to do at once this is when things go wrong. Delegate a certain number of tasks to do each day – so you’re not drowning in work.
- Everything should have a place – that way you won’t accidentally ‘lose’ something and blame a loved one/pet for moving it somewhere.
- Back up everything!! I know from experience how devastating it is to lose a piece of work you’ve spent days or hours on – this is why I now always keep a backup of everything. It’ll save you time in the long run.
- Don’t procrastinate (easier said than done I know).
- Keep only what you need – declutter your life regularly. I know most of you will be guilty of not using half of the things in your wardrobe or in your cupboard (I know I was guilty of this).
- Work hard. Put in effort where necessary – things will get done quicker.
Thank you for reading and I hope that you enjoyed this post! Make sure you subscribe. Let me know what you think in the comments below.
Love, Estelle X