I haven’t really done a personal post where you can get to know me, so here is the get to know me tag!
- What is your middle name? I don’t have one!
- What is your favourite colour? Turquoise/green.
- How tall are you? Just over 5’7.
- Cats or Dogs? Do I have to pick? I love both, but I currently have a cat.
- Are you in/gone to college? I’m currently at the University of Manchester.
- What was your favourite subject in High School? I used to love maths because that’s what I was best at.
- What is your Favorite drink? Green/peppermint tea, otherwise water.
- What is your favorite animal? Bears, monkeys and elephants!!
- What is your favorite perfume? Currently my favourite is Chanel Chance.
- Tea or Coffee? Tea, but I like to get my coffee fix most days.
- What is your favorite book? I’ve read so many that I love, but a recent favourite has to be the book ‘How to be Parisian wherever you are’
- Who are some of your favourite bloggers? I’ve got so many that I won’t be able to list them all!
- What is your favourite movie? I could re-watch the Harry Potter movies over and over again.
- Favourite memory from childhood? Going to Southend-on-Sea and spending the day there on the beach, at the arcade and in mini theme park. I can remember it really well.
- Do you speak any different languages and how well? As well as English I can also speak fluent French.
- What is your favorite restaurant? I’m such a foodie that I don’t think I could just pick one.
- What are some of your favorite tv shows? I watch ‘trash tv’ I could watch things like Say Yes To The Dress, Geordie Shore, TOWIE, 16 & Pregnant all day everyday. But I absolutely love the series Suits and PLL.
- PC or mac? Mac.
- What phone do you have? (iOS v Android?) iPhone 6.
- What is the last thing you bought? The last thing I bought was a fish eye lens for my phone, I’m so impressed with it!
- Favourite shop? My favourite clothing shops have to be, Zara, Pretty Little Thing, Asos, Missguided – I’m sure I’ve probably missed some.
I hope you enjoyed this post and have got to know me a little bit better! I tag everyone who would like to do this post. Thank you for reading. Don’t forget to subscribe!
Love, Estelle X