I’m in the middle of redecorating my bedroom, so I wanted something to organise my jewellery. I couldn’t find many things that could be used to organise necklaces, whilst still keeping them on display. Randomly this idea came to me as I found a few decorative door knobs in my office.
You will need:
- Photo frame (I removed the glass)
- Door knobs with screws – I’ve used 6
- Drill with correct size drill bit
- Measure out where you would like the holes to go, mark with a pen
- Drill the holes
- Screw the door knobs in, securing them
- Hang necklaces
I hope you enjoyed this simple DIY post! I’m really happy with the rustic result. It looks amazing in my office space. Thank you for reading, and let me know if your going to try it out! Make sure you subscribe so you never miss a post.
Love, Estelle X
P.S. I hope you like the new blog layout!! And thank you for bearing with me through the changes, there still might be a few more technical issues whilst I figure it all out.