Making a meal doesn’t always have to be a chore, especially if it takes under half an hour to make. Think pizza is awful with no cheese? Think again! Here’s my delicious dairy free pizza recipe.
You will need:
- Pizza base, I just use a ready rolled one from Tesco. You could make your own but this is so much easier.
- Pizza sauce, again you can make your own tomato sauce but I just use a ready made one for convenience.
- Pizza topping, I roasted some vegetables and cooked some chicken for my topping. You can really experiment with what you use. I loved my mix of courgette, asparagus, tomato, onion, mushroom, aubergine and carrot all pre baked with some garlic to add flavour.
- Preheat your oven to its highest temperature (my oven goes up to roughly 270 degrees C), I bake my pizza on a pizza steel. This is what gives it a crispy base, they’re also amazing to bake bread on.
- Unroll your pizza base, or if you’ve made your own – roll it out.
- Flatten it out a bit so its only a few mm thick.
- Coat your pizza base with the tomato sauce.
- Add your topping.
- Bake for 7 minutes once the oven is up to temperature.
Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed this post. Let me know what you think in the comments below!
Love, Estelle X