I thought I’d try to do a makeup tutorial for a simple festival makeup look. I made it look more fun than everyday makeup by adding a pop of colour to the inner corner and under eye – as well as adding some shimmer to the lips.
Products I used:
- Body Shop tea tree pore minimiser
- No7 instant radiance foundation calico
- MAC pro longwear concealer NC20
- Nars radiant creamy concealer chantilly
- Laura Mercier translucent powder
- MAC matte bronzer
- The Balm mary-lou manizer
- Makeup Geek blush romance
- MAC fix+
- Dior sourcils powder soft brown
- L’Oreal brow artist plumper brown
- Urban Decay naked basics palette
- Morphe 12S palette
- NYX jumbo eye pencil milk
- MAC zoom fast black lash mascara
- Urban Decay perversion mascara
- Benefit rollerlash mascara
- Natural Collection lip pencil espresso
I kept my eye lid simple by just having a brown shadow all over the lid and I blended it out above the crease. But in order to make this look a bit different I took the red champagne shimmer eyeshadow from the Morphe palette and applied it to my inner corners as well as under my bottom lashes. I also patted a bit onto the centre of my lips to tie the whole look together.
Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed this post! Let me know what you think in the comments below.
Love, Estelle X