If you’re a pasta fanatic like me, you’ll struggle to find healthier alternatives for the carb heavy meals – one that works just as well anyway. This post is a recipe for chicken pesto courgetti, a tasty and quick meal that everyone will love.
You will need (for 1 serving):
- 2 courgettes
- chicken (i’m using ready sliced chicken for convenience)
- pesto (homemade pesto would make this dish even better)
- First of all you will need to cut your courgettes into spaghetti like strands, I use a spiriliser.
- To cook the courgette, put in a pan of boiling water and boil for 3 minutes before draining (it will diminish in size quite a lot).
- Serve in a bowl, season to taste and top with chicken and pesto!
It really is so simple, it’s delicious as well.
This is the perfect healthier alternative to pesto pasta, but it takes less than half the time to create! I hope you enjoyed this post and let me know what you think in the comments below! Thank you for reading.
Love, Estelle X