My body is not perfect by any means, nor is it where I’d ideally like it to be. Everyone tries to achieve the ‘Instagram perfect summer body’ and here are a few tips and tricks you might need to keep yourself motivated. These tips are general – they could also be useful to someone who struggles with day to day motivation, whether it’s about work, revision or doing something productive with your time.
- Narrow down your goals, only aim for one thing at a time. This way they can be smaller and easier to achieve.
- Get inspiration, have a folder on your phone saved with inspirational photos (body goals/house goals/whatever you want to achieve).
- Stick with it, that’s when you’ll begin to see results.
- Squash negative thoughts (this takes practice) and replace them with positive ones.
- Make a routine, that way it’s easier to stick to. Organisation is key.
- Be proud and passionate about what you’re setting out to do.
Thank you for reading this short but sweet post and I hope that you enjoyed it. Make sure to comment what you think down below!
Love, Estelle X