I get bored of always eating toast or cereal for breakfast, not only is it a bit bland it’s not particularly healthy for you. Here is a recipe for avocado, tomato and pesto on a wholegrain rice cracker – once you try it you won’t be able to have buttered toast again in the morning.
For one portion you will need:
- 2 rice crackers
- half an avocado
- 4 cherry tomatoes (this is how many I like to use, you can easily use more or less)
- red pesto
Once you have the ingredients, there isn’t much else to it!
- Spread pesto on rice cracker, I prefer to do a thin layer personally.
- Slice the tomatoes and put on top of pesto.
- Slice avocado and put on top of tomatoes.
- Sprinkle some chilli flakes on top – this is optional.
There is so much flavour in this little dish and it’s so filling. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed this post! Tell me what you think down below and comment any other breakfast recipes you enjoy, I love trying new things.
Make sure you subscribe via email so you never miss a post!
Love, Estelle X