I’ve never been particularly confident in myself, but because of blogging I’ve had to look at myself more than ever. I’m usually quite happy not having to look at myself all day, apart from doing my makeup – that would be a challenge without a mirror. Starting a blog has definitely made me more comfortable in my appearance, there are only so many unflattering photos of yourself that you can cringe at (I just laugh now).
Here are 5 tips that might make you love yourself a little bit more, and help you not take yourself or life too seriously.
- Realise that nobody is perfect, everyone has flaws – stop critiquing yourself for yours.
- Always focus on the positives, if you think that you have nice legs – then show them off!
- Have a laugh, everything is so much better when you’re having fun – you’ll love yourself for it.
- Be patient, spots doesn’t clear up overnight and you can’t lose 10kg in a day. It isn’t the end of the world – being patient and seeing progress is something that I can’t recommend enough.
- Do more of what makes you happy, by taking care of yourself first it’ll improve your self esteem massively.
- Jumper – Oasis
- Skirt – Missguided
- Tights – Primark
- Sunglasses – John Lewis
- Boots – Office
- Bag – Michael Kors
Thank you for reading, comment below what you think! I hope you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe via email so you never miss a post!
Love, Estelle X