It’s not often that I get a whole day off with nothing to do. So when I do, I take full advantage. Here are a few tips and tricks that help me to unwind and relax. Everyone needs a pyjama day every once and a while.
- Stay in a comfy pyjama set all day – with fluffy socks if it’s cold. Theres nothing better than spending the entire day in your pyjamas.
- Breakfast in bed – why sit and eat at the table when you have a warm and cosy bed calling your name.
- Hair mask – I love to have a bit of a pamper on my days off, so I love to give my hair some TLC.
- Face mask – same goes for my face, at the moment I’m loving the Masque Bar luminizing charcoal face mask. My face feels so fresh and smooth afterwards.
- Eat whatever you please – on days like this I don’t like to stress out about what to eat, so I eat whatever takes my fancy. It can be a cheat day.
- Bath – I don’t have baths very often so this is the perfect opportunity to get out some bath bombs and take an hour or so to unwind completely.
- Candles – theres something about scented candles that I absolutely adore, it really helps me to relax.
- Binge watch a series/movies – if you have nothing to do, then you can’t feel guilty about binge watching Netflix in bed for the majority of the day.
Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed this post! What do you do to unwind?
Love, Estelle X