If you’re a regular subscriber you’ll have seen that last summer I decided to dye (well bleach) my hair platinum blonde. So after two rounds of bleaching, deciding I didn’t like it then dying my hair back brown 3 times to get the right shade – it’s safe to say my hair took a beating. So this post is just a few tips and tricks to help you achieve healthier hair.
- COCONUT OIL – my little saviour. I always feel and see so much of a difference in my hair after leaving it in coconut oil over night, I try to do it once every week. Make sure to put a towel over your pillow otherwise the oil will soak into your pillowcase.
- Using a shampoo and conditioner with no sulfates. If you use a shampoo with sulfates then it removes hair dye from your hair more than a shampoo without sulfates. So as well as not dying your hair as often, it’s more gentle on your hair than any other shampoo/ conditioner would be.
- Tangle Teezer, this brush makes sure to get rid of knots without ripping out your hair. Giving you less split ends. Brushing your hair doesn’t have to be a painful experience!
- Don’t wash your hair every day, it dries out your hair causing it to be limp and damage easily. The Batiste dry shampoo is the perfect solution.
- Get your hair cut regularly now I’m not saying you need two inches off every 6 weeks, but it’s recommended that you should get a trim every 6 weeks. This is so your hair can grow. Otherwise split ends break off constantly, causing your hair to stay at the same length even though it is growing.
I hope you enjoyed this post and thank you for reading. Today is the day I’m getting my hair done (don’t worry I’ll do a post about it), I fancied a change. What hair tips do you recommend?
Love, Estelle X