I’ve had a ridiculous amount of self control so far this month, I haven’t bought any makeup products what so ever because I went a bit crazy last month. But it doesn’t hurt to look, right? This post is about what i’m lusting over right now, and items i’d definitely own if I had an unlimited supply of money. (We can dream).
I thought I’d make this easier by only selecting products from one website – Beauty Bay. I’ve only ordered from them once before but I wouldn’t hesitate to do it again. Next day delivery and amazing customer service. I hope this gives you some ideas on what to try next!
- Pixie, Flawless & Poreless Primer
- Illamasqua, Radiance Veil
- Illamasqua, Skin Base Foundation
- Cover FX, Blemish Treatment Concealer
- Morphe Brushes, 9C 9 Color Highlight & Contour Palette
- Zoeva, Pink Spectrum Blush Palette
- Laura Geller, Bronze n Brighten
- Anastasia Beverly Hills, Illuminator Riviera
Eyes and Eyebrows
- Anastasia Beverly Hills, Dipbrow Pomade
- Anastasia Beverly Hills, Brow Wiz
- ALL of the Makeup Geek single eyeshadows (especially Peach Smoothie, Cocoa Bear, Ice Queen, Bitten and Cinderella)
- Morphe Brushes, 35W 35 Color Warm Palette and 35B 35 Color Glam Palette
- Stila, Eyes Are The Window Shadow Palette Mind
- Jane Iredale, Just Kissed Lip Plumper Sydney
- Illamasqua, Sheer Lipgloss Enchant
- LA Splash, Lip Couture Waterproof Matte Liquid Lipstick in Latte Confession and Criminal
All of these products are now in my wish list and eventually I will try them! Thank you for reading, what products do you think I should try? Comment below what you think!
Love, Estelle X