Here is a post that will be helpful to some husbands, boyfriends, girlfriends or women who just want to treat themselves on this special day. There will be a range of gift ideas, ranging from handmade gifts to expensive purchases.
Lets get straight into it!
- Most girls will love a sentimental gift, so why not recycle a pack of cards and list “52 things you love about the woman in your life“.
- A similar idea is to create a “date” jar, list around 50 date ideas on separate pieces of paper so that once a week you pick out of the jar what you’re doing on a Friday/Saturday night. 50 weeks of date nights planned! No more worrying.
- Chocolate! What girl doesn’t enjoy indulging once and a while on some good chocolate. This selection from Hotel Chocolat looks absolutely amazing, almost too good to eat.
- A bouquet of flowers is very standard on Valentines day, but with The Rose Avenue you can get a luxury rose selection in a box. They are literally to die for.
- Another sentimental idea is to buy a photo frame and put your favourite photo of both of you in it. It’s always nice to frame memories.
- If you know what scent she likes, candles or reed diffusers (maybe both!) are a gift that you’ll know she’ll love. Jo Malone have an amazing selection of candles and diffusers.
- Perfume is always a good present, I mean who doesn’t want to smell good? My perfume of choice has to be the Dolce & Gabbana Intense Eau De Parfum.
- For the woman in your life who never has enough shoes, a perfect pair of heels that complement most outfits will always be a winner. These lace up heels are to die for from public desire, or if she prefers wearing boots why not these perspex heeled ankle boots.
- Makeup – maybe you’d like to treat her (or yourself) to a luxury foundation or lipstick. I would absolutely love to try this Chanel lipstick in 85 Secret, or this Yves Saint Lauren Le Teint Touche Eclat foundation.
- Another good idea is a pair of pjs, (if she hasn’t been overloaded with them at Christmas already, if so maybe an underwear set). This valentines kiss forever pyjama set from Asos is lovely.
- You can never have enough jewellery, why not buy her a ring? Pandora have super affordable and amazing rings. My personal favourite from pandora is this timeless elegance ring. You could also get something more expensive like this riva diamond hoop ring from Monica Vinader – I am in love with this ring.
If she doesn’t really like wearing rings, you can personalise a necklace with her initial or her name, these necklaces are beautiful from Missoma.
- If you’d rather buy an experience, a spa day or afternoon tea will always be appreciated.
- Buying the perfect handbag or a purse is always a challenge (thats why a girl can never have enough!) I’ve been lusting after this YSL cross body bag. A similar more affordable quilted cross body bag is this one from Mango.
- This is a very luxury item, but if you can afford it – I don’t know anyone that wouldn’t want a Burberry scarf. You can even add a personal touch and get their initials embroidered on!
- Finally I’ll end with a big one, why not go on a trip abroad? I’d love to explore more of France, Italy, Switzerland or even America personally!
I hope you’ve enjoyed this post and its helped people pick out gifts for their loved ones – or given people ideas what they should treat themselves to next! Comment any ideas you have and we can help each other out, I feel like a spending spree. Thanks for reading!!
Love, Estelle X